| $35 – In Salon
| $40 – Mobile (Ormeau area only)
Get a Natural looking Tan without any harmful UV rays. That’s So Spray Tan is a 2-3 hour tan, so can be showered off after this time. With a very light aroma that dries nicely to the skin. You will feel Glowing & Flawless after your Spray Tan.
Before your spray tan appointment:
- We recommend you make your spray tan appointment the day before your event. The tan will develop further/look its best the day after your appointment.
- Ensure you do all of your hair removal i.e. shaving & waxing at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment. Do not shave or wax on the day of your spray tan appointment.
- Gently exfoliate your skin at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment, to remove any dead cells. Do not exfoliate on the day of your spray tan appointment.
- Moisturise twice daily for a week leading up to your tan. The end result of your spray tan depends on how hydrated your skin is before and after application. However, do not moisturise on the day of your spray tan appointment as this will create a barrier between your skin and the tan solution.
On the day of your spray tan appointment:
- DO NOT apply any products to your skin (no moisturiser, no deodorant, no perfume, NOTHING) on the day of your appointment. Any product applied to your skin will act as either a barrier to the tan (so you’ll have patches) or it may react chemically with the tan solution (you may look slightly green until you shower it off).
- The same situation applies if you come to your appointment and you are sweaty – the sweat acts as a barrier to the tan, and may also cause the tan to run, causing streaks/patches.
- Wear loose baggy clothing to your appointment OR bring loose baggy clothing with you. Tight clothing will rub against your skin and may cause patches.
- To avoid strap marks we recommend you do not wear your bra after you appointment, until your tan has fully developed and you have washed it off.
Bring thongs/flip-flops to wear after your appointment, as shoes/socks will cause the tan to rub off/leave patches